THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Well, tomorrow we will be going on two weeks of six week trip to Illinois. Although we miss all of our friends back in NY we are having a blast! Cohen is getting so smart! I dont think that he has grown much as far as his size but he is rolling over all the time; he is also amazingly in control of his hands its really fun to watch. I am enjoying the relaxing time with nothing responsible to do but I am sure I will be ready to come home in a month! Well I am signing out for the night!

3 comments:

steph said...

keep having fun!! we miss you guys!!

kristenita said...

pictures please!!!
:)

Dick&Erica said...

I'm happy for the update. We miss you guys. It's weird at church with everyone gone. Cohen's going to be such a different baby when you come back. And I'm fat.