THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I am backk!!


(The end of our trip to IL)
So its been way too long since I have done any blogging.

Life has been totally crazy lately, second year of dental school is intense; not only for Josh but for Cohen and me as well. I am glad for last year breaking us in for Josh being gone, because this year is way worse!


(Crystal Beach)
Bj, Josh's mom moved out a few months ago and its been great to have her around. Cohen loves spending time with Grandma and I am enjoying getting to have a bit of freedom! He is getting so grown up, he is all over the place and such a joy to be around.


(Prunes...need I say more?)
I could go on forever but instead I will just get to the good stuff and post pictures of our life lately


(Daddy's baby boy)


(Crew and Cohen are the best of friends :)


(Why are their favorite toys the ones they aren't allowed to play with?)

(Clarence Pumpkin Patch)


(Our special boy hahahaha...)
Alanna

0 comments: