THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pics Pics and more Pics


Crew and Cohen playing great as usual

Cohen and his cousin Aiden
We got to spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa last week


Great-Grandpa Aug just loves Cohen!


It was so cute we sat outside and watched Daddy play catch and everytime he threw the ball Cohen just laughed he thought it was so funny!

Josh and the boys at the Monday night Bills game!






We went with the Kings to the Haunted Hayride in Ellicottville and had a blast!

Dang, that is one Stinky Horse!



While Cohen and I were home we went to an awesome orchard where Cohen got to pose as a turkey and ride his first pony





Happy Halloween! This awesome vintage costume was Josh's too.


Score! So much good stuff!


Cohen was all tuckered out from a hard days' work. Its not easy being a devil you know..

5 comments:

steph said...

what a good suprise to see a new blog up!! those are all such cute pictures too. i love the ones of cohen and crew. and what a cute little devil!! haha.

kristenita said...

yay updates!!! finally you are not in chicago anymore. I love all the pictures. so dang cute. I can't believe how old all of our little boys are getting... my how the time flies, huh?

p.s. you win the MISS PHOTOGENIC award. dang.

sarahjohn said...

I love all the pics! WOW! Cohen is getting bigger and bigger each time I see him! I am sure Chicago was fun! Its always nice to getaway!

Rachel and Tyler said...

it is so fun to see the cute pics again. We missed you guys. It feels like ages since we have hung out. I hope you had a fun trip. Cohen is so cute! I agree about the miss photogenic award!

Dick&Erica said...

Cohen will be such a heartbreaker. And I laughed like crazy at his "special" picture! I love it!

You should put up pictures of prom.