THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Finally the long awaited blog!!


This is our little family at a Blue Jays game in Toronto when we went to cheer on our frind Jeremy Guthrie that pitches for the Orioles.
So, I decided that after a year of admiring all of my friend's blogs that I needed my own. (I also wanted Kristen's help before Im gone for 6 weeks)
Anyway I thought Id tell you about my day since thats what blogging is for right? Well, what started off as a relaxing walk this afternoon turned into a race to beat the rain. Josh Cohen and I left for our daily walk at about 6pm and it was nice out, there was the slightest sprinkle of rain but then it suddenly became a downpour! We laughed our way home as we tried to run while Cohen was asleep in his stroller. We were quite a sight to be seen! Pretty exciting huh?!

4 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Fun- another blog for me to read!!!

Dick&Erica said...

Hooray!!!! Now you will have to take pictures everywhere you go. It's funny that I love reading our blogs, even though I see you guys all the time. I'm glad you're on here though , and I bet your family will love all the updates.

Dave and Briste said...

Fabulous blog Alanna!

kristenita said...

GOOD JOB on the blog! yay, you have finally joined the ranks. let me know whenever you need help! :)

I wish you had a picture of you guys soaked in the rain, though I can imagine. it rained SO HARD last night! ha ha.