THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

RelaXatiON!!!


Tis the season for visiting! My mom and dad flew in today to work on their other house and are just staying through thursday evening. But then Josh's brothers are coming out on sunday and staying til wednesday! Its been over a year since we have seen them so we are very excited! AnywAy,is anyone else stoked that school is so close to being finished?! Oh man its gonna be great to have a few weeks to relax! Well I hope everyone had a great day!

3 comments:

kristenita said...

that's such a cute picture!
he looks like a mini-josh.

CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO BE OUT... IT WILL BE SO NICE!!

steph said...

so cute!!

sarahjohn said...

Yeah, I am so glad to hear that you have a Blog!! Wow, you guys have had and will have lots of family visits. That is so fun. I love the poem, and I can't wait for no school!! I think the boys need time to relax and not worry about school. And plus more time to be together!!