THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Life is so CrAzY!!

I decided to sit down and think about a typical week for us dental school wives and its pretty crazy! we should be proud of ourselves! I made up a dumb little poem in our honor :)

Dinner dropped off to the school many nights
Extra time is never in sight
Nighttime is when we should sleep
Too bad it the only time the baby doesn't make a peep
All the time we rush, rush, rush
Lucky for Kashann, Brent takes the bus

Super good friends we've met this year
Can't believe the end of first years already here
Hope for the good life keeps us going
Oh well, but for now our cars might need towing
Our lives are so crazy..but
Ladies someday we might get to be lazy!!

I love you all and I am so glad I have such great friends to spend these four years with!

7 comments:

Dave and Briste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Briste said...

Dave says:

How bout a poem for the fellas.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Love the poem & all of our friends here!

Dave and Briste said...

Fabulous Alanna! Just one more reason why you are amazing!

steph said...

That is so dang cute! i'm so glad you started a blog so we can keep closer tabs on you while you're gone.

kristenita said...

funny! good one, alanna. I was up at 6this morning, and SHOULDA gone to the gym, but wanted to sleep so much more, so I went back to bed... just so tired.

...not looking forward to next sememster! :(

Dick&Erica said...

I LOVE the part about the hope for the good life keeping us going!!! I tell myself that all the time. You nailed it! Good job Alanna!